* indicates required
Then just hit ENTER
If you'd like to guest blog for me, feel free to sign up at SignUp Genius. Scroll down through the dates and choose your date. You'll receive a confirmation email and a reminder two weeks or so before the due date, which is one week before the scheduled date. Choose several dates, if you like. I love repeat guests. You DON'T have to be a published author--all I ask is that the books be G-rated and of interest to historical fiction readers.
A few other things you might like:
- My blog, where you'll find articles, interviews, book reviews, and more: Click Here
- I love guest bloggers! Click the SignUp Genius icon below to hop on over and reserve your spot today.
- My published works: Books
- My up and coming works: Up & Coming
- Topics of interest to writers: Writerly Things
- Links to fun things like conferences: Links
- I invite you to subscribe to my quarterly newsletter,
and for doing so, I'll send you a free gift: a PDF copy of one of my historical novels. See the sign-up form above.
- Need a Speaker? A Conference Presenter? A Panelist? Check out my Speaker Topics
- If you love reading as much as I do, check out the Recommended Reads page, with links to other authors and their stories.
Hello and welcome to my site! I'm Donna Schlachter, and I'm so glad you stopped by to visit. I am a writer, speaker, editor, and woman of God, in addition to being a wife, mother, grandmother, sister, and aunt.
Now, about my little corner of the internet: I call my site HiStoryThruTheAges because I believe the only stories worth telling are His stories. I figure if the reader can't see God at work in the story in a way that can be translated into their own life, then I have failed.
This site celebrates the things that unite us, define us, and propel us forward.
the very root of it all, we share the same story, you and me.
every book has a beginning, a middle, and an end, so does our story.
Our beginning is our need for redemption, reconciliation, and rebirth.
The middle is what we do when that initial need is met.
And the end is where we go when our journey here is complete.
me as we explore history through the ages, from the beginning, through
the middle, and to the conclusion, in the form of historical suspense
and historical romance, written with a Christian worldview. No
preaching. No lectures. Just good, old-fashioned storytelling meant to
educate, entertain, and enlighten.
I am represented by
Terrie Wolf of AKA Literary Agency: akalm.net
Terrie is an inspiration to me,
sometimes forcing me to dig deeper than I really want to go, but in the
end, the story is always better.
If you're an editor interested in my pre-published works, please contact her: firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-368-6390